Holy Cow CookiesCookies
HOLY COW COOKIES
(Makes about 3 dozen cookies).
These are unbelievable cookies. So simple to make, yet taste so rich and decadent. They are sure to be the highlight wherever you bring them.
6 tablespoons of butter
12 ounce package of chocolate chips (I use dark chocolate chips)
14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk (original flavor)
12 ounce package of white chocolate chips
1 cup flour
2 cups chopped walnuts (or any nut of your choice)
- Combine butter, chocolate chips, and condensed milk in a heavy saucepan.
- Melt over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When completely melted, add flour and chopped walnuts.
- Drop rounded teaspoon-sized morsels onto a cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 10 minutes.
- When cookies are completely cooled, melt white chocolate chips in a saucepan or microwave. Dip each cookie one half-way into the melted white chocolate and place on wax paper to harden.