Please join us for a fun-filled class of card making. Tina has been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for over 20 years and would like to share her love for cardmaking with you. You will be making two holiday-themed cards and one any occasion winter card. You will pick your colors and sentiment to create your own style. All supplies will be included, and Tina will bring her own card-making tools so you can get right down to it and create!
Think about the joy you will bring to the person who receives one of your handmade cards, not to mention how honored they will be! Let’s not forget about you and how proud and accomplished you will feel after creating these cards. But careful…you may not want to give them away!
Class Name: Card-Making Class
Class Date: Sunday, December 10, 2023
Class Time: Sunday, 12 noon - 3 p.m.
Class Instructor: Tina Stracqualursi
Class Fee: $50 (includes all materials to make 3 cards)
Skill Level: All levels
- Emma’s Quilt Cupboard & Sewing Center maintains a strong commitment to education and expanding your quilting skills and knowledge. Because of this, our promise to you is to NEVER cancel a class, regardless of the number of people who have signed up.
- Emma’s Quilt Cupboard & Sewing Center offers a 10% discount for all Passport-Eligible classes. This discount applies to all fabric, books/patterns, and class-specific supplies that you purchase for class (i.e., specialty rulers). Basic sewing supplies and tools are not included.
- Please note that we have a refrigerator and microwave in the shop’s kitchen. Feel free to use them for your lunch or snack.
- You will only be “officially” signed up for a class when payment has been received. You can sign up for a class on the website, over the phone, in person at the shop, or by mail, using a credit card, cash, or check.
- Our goal is to provide sufficient time during class for you to complete your class projects or to learn a specific technique. However, please remember that some classes may require homework or “catch up” for less-experienced quilters.
- A supply list will be provided for each class. Please have your fabrics and supplies assembled/purchased before the class so that we may start on time. Anyone at the shop will be happy to help you with your fabric selections if you would find that useful. Basic supplies for a quilting class include a sewing machine, cutting mat, rotary cutter, ruler, and basic sewing kit (scissors, seam ripper, pins, etc.).
- Each student must have a legal copy of the class pattern or book to participate. No photocopies or sharing of books or patterns is allowed in class to ensure we do not violate any copyright laws.