Peanut Butter Brownies with Box MixCookies
FROM EMMA'S KITCHEN CUPBOARD
By Butter with a Side of Bread
These brownies are an easy take on traditional brownies. They are fudgy, decadent brownies with an incredible swirl of peanut butter that everyone is surely to love!
- Regular box of brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, microwaved about 30 seconds until it is pourable
- 1/2 cup cold/room temperature coffee (you can also substitute water if you wish)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9" x 13" cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry brownie mix with the eggs, oil, and coffee (or water) and stir until combined.
- Pour the prepared brownie batter mix into the prepared baking pan.
- Put the peanut butter into a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to melt it slightly.
- Use a spoon to drop dollops of the peanut butter over the top of the brownie batter. Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter throughout the batter. Be careful not to overmix the batter or the swirls will blend into the batter.
- If desired, sprinkle the top of the brownie batter with peanuts or another nut of your choice
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool slightly before removing them from the pan.