Hoopsisters: All Things Jolly
Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year! This quilt reminds us of all those magical moments that come with Christmas! The style is similar to the All Good Things quilt but with a Christmas spin. Each section of All Things Jolly is a gift in itself. Put them all together, and it sums up the entire holiday. From a Nutcracker and a truck filled with gifts, to a tree and a Nativity scene, and more. Embroidery machine required.
- Finished Size: 27" x 27"
- Minimum Hoop Size: 240mm x 150mm
Class Name: Hoopsisters: All Things Jolly
Class Date: Saturday, October 21, and December 16, 2023
Class Time: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Class Instructor: Joanne Cohoon-Winsor
Class Fee: $100
Design Required: All Things Jolly by Hoopsisters
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Passport Class: No
- Emma’s Quilt Cupboard & Sewing Center maintains a strong commitment to education and expanding your quilting skills and knowledge. Because of this, our promise to you is to NEVER cancel a class, regardless of the number of people who have signed up.
- Emma’s Quilt Cupboard & Sewing Center offers a 10% discount for all Passport-Eligible classes. This discount applies to all fabric, books/patterns, and class-specific supplies that you purchase for class (i.e., specialty rulers). Basic sewing supplies and tools are not included.
- Please note that we have a refrigerator and microwave in the shop’s kitchen. Feel free to use them for your lunch or snack.
- You will only be “officially” signed up for a class when payment has been received. You can sign up for a class on the website, over the phone, in person at the shop, or by mail, using a credit card, cash, or check.
- Our goal is to provide sufficient time during class for you to complete your class projects or to learn a specific technique. However, please remember that some classes may require homework or “catch up” for less-experienced quilters.
- A supply list will be provided for each class. Please have your fabrics and supplies assembled/purchased before the class so that we may start on time. Anyone at the shop will be happy to help you with your fabric selections if you would find that useful. Basic supplies for a quilting class include a sewing machine, cutting mat, rotary cutter, ruler, and basic sewing kit (scissors, seam ripper, pins, etc.).
- Each student must have a legal copy of the class pattern or book to participate. No photocopies or sharing of books or patterns is allowed in class to ensure we do not violate any copyright laws.