Jelly Roll Jam
Are Jelly Rolls your jam? If you're like most quilters, you love those bundles of precut 2-1/2" strips that bring a ribbon of sweetness from every piece in a fabric collection. And yet, you sometimes wonder what to do with them. Here's your answer!
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced quilter, you're sure to enjoy this fresh batch of patterns for your favorite Jelly Rolls!
- Type: Books
- Author: Barb Groves and Mary Jacobson of Me and My Sisters Designs
- Techniques: Machine Piecing
- Theme: Jelly Roll-Friendly
- Category: Baby/crib Quilts, Lap Quilts
- Includes nine quick and easy patterns