Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Eastern Daylight Time
Daily until 4/4/2017
Owning an embroidery machine is wonderful as the projects you can create with it are amazing. I could sit and watch my embroidery machine run all day as it just fascinates me. That being said, it does have its limitations. After all, it doesn’t have the computing power that your computer has to really get into creating unbelievable designs. That’s where software comes in. Software is not specific to any particular brand of machine as it is independent from your sewing machine. You can save any of your designs in whichever machine format you have. This class will give you 3 days of in-depth instruction on how to get the most out of your software and expose you to elements of design creation that you couldn’t imagine. If you truly want to explore the wide world of embroidery, this is a must-attend class for you.
Dates: April 3-5, 2017, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Instructor: Kothy Hafersat, certified instructor. Kothy is the co-author of numerous best-selling educational DVDs - the "Simply Teach Me" software series.
Includes: Use of dongle if you do not own the software, lunch, refreshments, and electronic handouts of all training exercises.
Requirements: Laptop with Windows 8 or Windows 10 and a mouse. A mouse is REQUIRED. Please make sure you have one and extra batteries if you are using a wireless model.
Skill level: You do not need to be familiar with software to attend, but you do need to have basic computer skills and familiarity with Windows-based programs.
Who should attend:
- Current Premiere+ owners who have not yet mastered their software but are excited to learn all that it can do
- Owners of earlier versions of the software to get in-depth instruction of what the latest software can do and open you up to a world of new embroidery possibilities
- Potential owners who have always been intrigued by how embroidery software can enhance your embroidering experience and take your embroidery to the next level. Remember, it doesn't matter which brand of embroidery machine you own.
- Day 1 will cover all of Premiere+ Embroidery Extra
- Day 2 will cover the Premiere+ Modify module
- Day 3 will cover the Premiere+ Create module
Potential owners: If you do not own the software but would like to take this class, please make an appointment with Cyndi prior to the class to install the software on your laptop so you can participate in the class. A training dongle will be provided for up to 10 students.